Our specialist knowledge of the sector combined with our growing technological expertise allows us to develop solutions for people who are vulnerable or who are experiencing difficulty with everyday living tasks.
Our goal is to increase independence and support you to live safely at home and in the community.
Some specific benefits of our programs include:
- Home Automation to control almost anything in and around your home including mechanical beds, doors, gates, lights and blinds – even your television and music!
- Controls customised to your ability – smart devices, mouth stylus, voice control, heat light and motion sensors and large switches
- Behaviour and sensory supports
- Increase your independence
- Reduce the need for carers
- Feel safer
- Positive Behaviour Support
- Reduce Family Stress
- Maintain important social relationships
- 100% of profits go to support people with disability
- Easytech living is a proud social enterprise of Pinarc Disability Support
- We are an NDIS registered provider
When it comes to meeting the challenges of the future and using technology to increase your independence, Pinarc and ETL are with you all the way.