Applications for advertised vacancies should contain:
- Current resume including at least two work related referees with direct line management responsibility (supervisors)
- When you apply for a position via the link, you may be asked some questions relating to the role, please answer these as they are part of your application.
Pinarc values the diversity of our staff and the contribution these differences make to our organisation. We welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, workers of all ages, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds. We actively promote the safety of children.
Interested in joining our team, but we don’t have a current vacancy?
If you are interested in being a part of our team, then we would love to hear from you. To register an expression of interest with us, please “register here” and complete our online form. We will then be able to make contact with you if we have a suitable vacancy
Employees must comply with the required safety screens:
- A Victorian Employee Working with Children Check
- NDIS Worker Screening Check (Kindergarten Additional Assistants can obtain a Police Check in lieu of a NDIS Worker Screening Check)
- Completion of the NDIS Worker Orientation Module (not required for Kindergarten Additional Assistants)
- Covid-19 Vaccination or Medical Exemption
- Covid-19 Infection Control Training- online module
Please note that the recently introduced NDIS Worker Screening Check has been adopted in Victoria under a “no check, no start” policy meaning that all new employees joining Pinarc after 1 February 2021 must hold a valid check prior to commencing work. If you do not have a check and you are the successful applicant you will need to apply for a check on the Services Victoria website. Pinarc will reimburse the cost of the screening check to successful applicants on commencement. To get more information and to apply for the check please visit https://www.service.vic.gov.au/services/national-disability-insurance-scheme