Our qualified and experienced therapists are with you all the way to provide individually tailored supports to meet the specific needs of your child. Our staff work collaboratively as a team, building on the strengths of your child and using evidence-based practice to help them achieve their potential.
What is important to us at Pinarc is our relationship with you and your child. We care about their development and will share your excitement around their achievements. By working with us, we will bring all our knowledge, skills and experience, but you will remain in control of the important decisions and priorities for your child. Our staff are here to focus on your goals:
- Early Childhood Early Intervention
- NDIS Individual therapy
- Therapy group programs
- Specific therapy assessments
- Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule (ADOS) 2 assessment
- Preparation and support around transition to kindergarten and school
- Family support
- Parent education programs
- Assistance with funding applications
- Assistance provided to kindergartens and childcare centres
Four flexible delivery modes are available in any combination:
- In your own home
- In the community e.g., kindergarten or school
- Teletherapy, online through your smart device
- Onsite in our therapy clinics
If you are new to teletherapy, our experience has shown great results and benefits:
- NDIS services from the comfort of your home, at a time that suits you
- Reduced anxiety and escalated behaviours
- Increased access to group therapy programs
- No special equipment needed, as we work with what you have in your home
- Less time spent on travel
- Highly engaging for children.
You can call us directly and we will talk you through your options to make the most of your NDIS plan. If you are not eligible for NDIS funding but wish to access therapy for your child, we are happy to discuss our fees for private payment.
therapy group programs
We are with you all the way with a comprehensive range of group programs. Run by experienced therapists, groups are kept small to allow for skill development for children through supported play and social interaction with others.
- Toddler play group (in clinic)
- Kinder readiness group- preparing your child to enter 4 year old kindergarten (online or in clinic)
- School readiness – preparing your child to enter school (online or in clinic)
- Gross motor/playground skill development age 5-7 (in clinic)
- Feeding group (online or in clinic)
- Lego group (in clinic)
- Zones of regulation (online)
- Social skills – We Thinkers group (online or in clinic)
- Hanen More Than Words (online) for parents of children with language delays
- Hanen It Takes Two To Talk (online) for parents of children with language delays
- Hanen Talkability (online) for parents of verbal children on the Autism Spectrum
Please contact us to learn more about these programs and when they are scheduled.