current service restrictions
The latest COVID update from our CEO Peter Newsome is available here:
We welcome the easing of Government guidelines, but note that some restrictions still apply to our services.
Currently the following rules apply to us all:
- Masks must be worn by staff when supporting customers, except in special circumstances
- Customers are not required to wear a mask EXCEPT if they are a close contact of a positive COVID case
- Customers that are deemed a close contact can only attend services if they have no symptoms, test negative to a RAT or PCR test and can wear a mask
- Visitors need to check in to our sites via the QR code
- Physical distancing is required where possible
- If you have any cold symptoms please get tested and do not attend appointments or group programs
We care deeply about the health and wellbeing of our staff, customers, their families and carers. Different program areas will be impacted in different ways during this time and we will do our best to communicate these changes when they arise.
Our administrative and finance team are working both on and off site and can be contacted on 5329 1300 – please be patient as it may take us a little longer to return your calls in current circumstances.
We know these are challenging times and can affect us all differently. We are here to support you where we can and if you have any queries or feedback, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 5329 1300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Caring for Carers
Caring for carers is our series of events and activities designed to give unpaid carers of people with disability a well-earned break. Carers will be treated to a range of fun activities on different dates, while Pinarc’s experienced team of support workers provide care to their dependent loved ones. Information on our latest event can be found here:
our melton office has moved
Our Melton office is now located at 48 Palmerston Street, Melton. Our new offices have been purposefully co-designed and offer both individual and group consultation spaces to provide a professional and welcoming atmosphere for our customers. Our investment in Melton will allow us to help meet the growing demand for therapy services in the local area.