secondary student work experience and community service opportunities

If you are a local secondary student interested in the disability sector talk to your school’s careers office about work experience with Pinarc. We offer placements in a variety of programs, depending on your interests and the availability of staff supervision. Requests should come from your school careers office to our People and Culture team.

  • Community Service – Year 9
  • Work Experience – Year 10
  • VCAL – Years 11 & 12
Functional Assessments Pinarc Disability Support Melton

tertiary students work experience and clinical placements

If you are studying a tertiary level certificate or diploma course in disability or community services we can help with course placements. Your education institution will be able to help with this process, just ask them to get in touch with us.

We welcome clinical placements from students studying allied health disciplines including Speech Pathology, Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy. Our diverse range of customers offers you experience in a wide range of settings with varied cases.

Developmental Delay Services Pinarc Ballarat

What is required to organise a student placement?

  • First contact your school, TAFE or university for direction on their process for organising placements.
  • You may be required to undertake safety screening checks
  • Pinarc will provide orientation, induction, training and supervision

If your school or university needs further information on work experience and placement opportunities at Pinarc, they can contact us by email to and our friendly People and Culture team will be able to help.

Student Placements Pinarc Ballarat Melton
Skip to content