our therapists make a difference
Our qualified and experienced team of therapists are with you all the way to offer supports that meet the needs of young people and to promote their development and capacity to participate in family and community life.
Staff work collaboratively as a team, building on your child’s strengths and using evidence-based practices to help them achieve their potential. We also work with your community to build their capacity to support your child (e.g. school, work places, respite and recreation groups).
What is important to us is our relationship with you and your child. We care about their development and will share your excitement around their achievements. By working with us, we will combine our knowledge, skills and experience together, and focus on your goals. You continue to control the important decisions and priorities for your child.
Our team including Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists and Therapy Assistants offer:
- NDIS Individual therapy
- Therapy group programs
- Specific therapy assessments
- Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule (ADOS) 2 assessment
- Family support
- Parent education programs
- Assistance with funding applications
- Support into primary and secondary schools to assist performance, participation, and inclusion of students
- Development of resources such as social stories
Therapy is available in four flexible delivery modes in any combination:
- In your own home
- In the community e.g. school, swimming pool
- Teletherapy, online through your computer or smart device
- Onsite in our therapy clinics
If you are new to teletherapy, our experience has shown great results and benefits:
- NDIS services from the comfort of your home, at a time that suits you.
- Reduced anxiety and escalated behaviours.
- Increased access to group therapy programs.
- No special equipment needed, as we work with what you have in your home.
- Less time spent on travel.
- Highly engaging for children and young adults
You or your support coordinator can call us directly and we will talk you through your options to make the most of your NDIS funding. If you are not eligible for NDIS funding but wish to access therapy for your child, we are happy to discuss our fees for private payment.
Pinarc also has a range of free resources that could assist you and your child, talk to us to find out more.