parent/carer support groups
Information on our many parent and carer support groups is available via the links below. If you are interested in starting a new parent/carer support group, please get in touch with our Parent Support Coordinator to discuss your idea and see what help we can provide.
- Ararat Carer Connect is a group for parents and carers of children and young adults to connect socially with other parent/carers. Activities and venues will vary around Ararat.
- Ballarat Parent Carers Connect (previously Active Carers Group) is for parent/guardian carers of children and young adults with disability and additional needs who want to be more socially connected. A range of activities will be offered at different times and venues.
ballarat parent carers connect
- Ballarat Autism Parent Connection Group meets monthly during school terms for a social morning tea and information sharing.
ballarat autism parent connection group
- Ballarat Autism Early Years Connect is a parent-led play group supported by the Pinarc Parent Support Program. This group is parents/carers supporting young children (0-7 years) with autism (a formal diagnosis is not required). Held on the first Thursday each month at the York Street Creche.
ballarat autism early years connect
- Bacchus Marsh Disability Parent Connection Group meets monthly usually at the Darley Neighbourhood House in Bacchus Marsh.
bacchus marsh disability parent connection group
Our Parent Support Coordinator puts together a monthly newsletter, filled with links to information and support initiatives. To receive the latest Parent Support Program Newsletter please email email@example.com and we will email it to you. Be sure to follow our Facebook page for the latest information on new events coming up!