About the role
This newly created part-time role will assist with the increased financial demands as a result of the ongoing NDIS scheme. You will work alongside our current Business Manager Finance, handling payroll functions, day to day financial tasks and the provision, review and analysis of detailed reports to facilitate effective decision making and overall business developments. The role is part-time, 22.8 hours per week, and there is a degree of flexibility to how those hours are worked.
- Previous experience in managing finances with a community based organised – preferably 3+ years
- Degree in Accounting or similar qualification
- Demonstrated understanding and practice in payroll, taxation and superannuation
- Previous experience effectively leading and supporting a team
- Experience in cost modelling, budget preparation and project management experience are desirable
- Demonstrated ability to interpret a range of industrial instruments within the organisation
- Ability to work closely with the CEO and Executive Management team on business development objectives
- High level communication and interpersonal skills
- Membership with a recognised accounting body of Australia (CPA)
- Exposure to NDIS would be an advantage
You will be joining an organisation that values diversity of our staff and the contributions these differences make to our organisation. We offer generous salary packaging options, opportunities for flexible work arrangements and a positive work environment to come to each day.
For further discussion about the position please contact Marianne Hubbard CEO on 5329 1364.
To apply please email your application to email@example.com
including the following:
- Resume including three referees with direct line management responsibility.
- A separate statement addressing the 'Key Selection Criteria'.
Please note only applications that address the 'Key Selection Criteria' will be considered.