We know that our organisation is only as good as its 220+ people and we want to employ the best. If you would like to make a real difference in supporting people with disability to reach their full potential and work within a supportive team, then Pinarc is the organisation for you. We value the diversity of our staff and the contribution these differences make to our organisation. We welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, workers of all ages, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds. We offer competitive salary, generous salary packaging, opportunities for learning and flexible work arrangements.
- Competitive salaries
- Salary packaging
- Bonus target payments for therapy staff
- Career progression opportunities
- The opportunity to work with various ages and multiple complex conditions
- Training and professional development
- Purchased leave
- Flexible hours
- A nurturing and family friendly culture
- Regular supervision and support meetings
- A collaborative team approach
- Strong policies on fair treatment
- Proactive complaints resolution system
- Customer service award
- An employee assistance program
- The opportunity to contribute to planning for the organisation and to the broader disability sector
our team share why they love working at Pinarc
The Pinarc Disability Support Allied Health Bursary Scheme supports career pathways to speech pathology, occupational therapy, and physiotherapy employment within the disability sector in either regional Ballarat or western metropolitan Melbourne (Melton). For eligibility and how to apply please read the bursary guidelines to ensure you meet all eligibility criteria. You can download the bursary application form and guidelines below.
in our team's own words ...
“Pinarc has a wonderful staff environment and offers a fun and supportive workplace. Senior staff are approachable and sharing of ideas/resources is encouraged.”
“I feel so lucky to have been a member of the Pinarc family.”
“I gain positive constructive feedback from my supervisor and consider each conversation as an opportunity learn and contribute more effectively.”